Are you a PT who enjoys a community surrounded by the love of family, golf, time on the lake, and culture? Quest Physical Therapy – a brand new, exciting, PT-owned and operated clinic is waiting for you to open up the opportunity to an exciting career adventure for you!
We are looking for PT who is interested in putting the care back into patient care, strives for a work/life balance, and is looking to provide quality care to your patients to really make a difference. If you feel like you check off each of these boxes, contact us today to discuss this exciting opportunity!
We are committed to finding a Physical Therapist who will act as the patients’ partner throughout the adventure of restoring them to health and functional goals. You will maximize the quality of life and movement potential within the spheres of promotion, prevention, diagnosis, treatment or intervention, and rehabilitation.
- Identify and meet patients’ goals and needs
- Develop care plans using a variety of treatment techniques
- Create fitness- and wellness-oriented programs tailored to patients’ specific needs
- Provide quality, personalized, and evidence-based care and proven interventions
- Motivate patients during treatment in order to help them function optimally
- Promote clients’ healthy lifestyle by improving strength, flexibility, balance, and coordination
- Consult and practice with other health professionals
- Evaluate effects and monitor and communicate progress
- Document patient care services
- Proven work experience as a physical therapist
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid Physical Therapy license in the state of Georgia or soon to be
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
Job Type: Full-time